Regular Car Maintenance Checklist Every Car Owner Should Notice
Healthy Car maintenance is not as easy as we drive the car, many of the drivers and car owners may ignore some of the main important aspects that we should take care of our car in a regular basis in some point of times. Ignoring of such Car Maintenance will ditch you in any crucial times and leads to Minor repairs and in some cases a serious Major Repairs also.
So Spending the little amount of time and money on your car’s regular Maintenance can save you a lot of time and money not only on car repairs but also you can save on petrol. As per research, regular maintenance on the car gives you 30% more mileage. Regular care and attention on your car will return you a peace of mind and smooth performance. That is the reason every manufacturer recommend for regular car servicing.
Generally, every car owner or driver should know some basic things like how to inspect your car on your own. Some basic inspection techniques can make you save money on your money on AUTO SHED – Best Car Repairs and Service Center in Hyderabad. Don’t ignore if anything is out of normal.
- Be sure that all the lights are working properly or else check the fuse and if needs replace bulbs. Because they are the crucial things if we need to drive at night.
- Learn to check your Car Fluids like Coolant, Wiper fluid, Power steering etc. You can check them with the gauges provided and fill it with the required level or get it changed by the Best car mechanics. The main important thing you shouldn’t neglect is if you observe any leaks never ignore it.
- Check engine oil frequently and have a knowledge of muddy oil and clean oil. Replace Engine oil if it is muddy and also replace it as per car manufacturer’s recommendations. Generally recommended is for every 5000kms – 6000kms.In case of synthetic base lubricant, somewhere between 7000kms – 8000kms and it depends on the manufacturer also. Any Best car mechanics can do it easily as per the car manufacturer recommendation.
- Check your Battery and clean the Contacts if it is dusty or muddy. Check it if any leakages.
- Check Air pressure every 15 days and fill it with sufficient air if necessary. Recommended air pressure makes good mileage for your car.
- Keep your ear on any strange sounds inside or outside of your car and visit any Car Mechanic if required, before your car gets brake down.
- Be sure that tires have enough tread, if not plan to change it. Because it may affect your mileage and also Flat tire may be Dangerous.
Be safe from Car Breakdown headaches, just Book your appointment online for Car Repairs and Services anywhere in Hyderabad at www.autoshed.in
- Check for any warning lights ON in Dashboard.
- Tires Condition and Inflation.
- Windshield Water fluid level.
- Engine Oil Level.
- Radiator Coolant Level.
Check for every 3 months:
- Automatic transmission fluid.
- Power steering Fluid.
- Belts and Hoses
- Engine Air Filter.
- Engine Oil.
Check for every 12 Months:
- Chassis Lubrication.
- Battery and Cables.
- Wiper Blades.
- Cabin Air Filters.
- Steering and suspension.
- Wheel alignment.
- Air conditioning.